The Concourse Performing Arts Centre will continue to operate in accordance with NSW Government COVID-19 Restrictions
For current information on COVID-19 rules in NSW, please visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules.
For the safety of our patrons, staff and performers The Concourse Performing Arts Centre will continue to operate with the following protective measures in place:
Anyone entering the venue will need to have received two vaccination shots. Upon entry into the venues Concourse staff will be required to confirm your vaccination status via one of the following means:
- A physical hardcopy of your vaccination status.
- View your vaccination status on the Express Plus Medicare mobile app or your online Medicare account
- Via the Service NSW app
- A valid written medical exception
Anyone under 16 years old is except from this requirement
From 12.01am Friday 24 December until 27 January 2022, all staff, patrons and crew are required to wear face masks when indoors. You are permitted to remove your mask only when eating or drinking.
Performers onstage are permitted to remove face masks whilst onstage but must wear masks whilst backstage
Anyone under 12 years old is except from this requirement
QR code sign in is strongly recommended, but no longer mandatory
Under the Health Order venues are now permitted to operate at 100% of capacity
Patrons should be aware that under a 100% seated capacity that they may be seated next to or in the immediate vicinity of other people within the venue
The Concourse Performing Arts Centre is a registered COVID safe facility
The Concourse team have been working hard to ensure that shows and events can continue to take place whilst ensuring that we all stay safe. The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our highest priority.
What we are doing
- All patrons and staff are encouraged to use hand sanitizer.
- Unwell patrons and staff will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Staff will wear rubber gloves when cleaning
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned after each performance, these include handrails, door knobs and push plates, seat armrests, toilet facilities.
- Contactless payment facilities are in place and patrons encouraged to utilise them in preference to cash.