Due to the easing of restrictions by the NSW Government The Concourse Performing Arts Centre is now reopening for events.
Under the current Health Order the venue is required to follow certain conditions to be allowed to conduct shows and events. As part of those conditions all patrons, staff, cast and crew must comply with the following conditions in order to be able to access the venue:
Anyone entering the venue will need to have received two vaccination shots. Upon entry into the venues Concourse staff will be required to confirm your vaccination status via one of the following means:
- A physical hardcopy of your vaccination status.
- View your vaccination status on the Express Plus Medicare mobile app or your online Medicare account
- Via the Service NSW app
- A valid written medical exception
Anyone under 16 years old is except from this requirement
All staff, patrons and crew are required to wear face masks when indoors. You are permitted to remove your mask only when eating or drinking.
Performers onstage are permitted to remove face masks whilst onstage but must wear masks whilst backstage
Anyone under 12 years old is except from this requirement
QR Code Sign-In
All staff, patrons and crew are required to sign-in via the Service NSW QR code
When entering the venue please check in and then be prepared to have Concourse staff confirm your check-in
Under the Health Order venues are permitted the following capacities:
For ticketed events with assigned seating: 100% of venue capacity
For general admission and non-ticketed events: 1 person per 2 sq m
Patrons should be aware that under a 100% seated capacity that they may be seated next to or in the immediate vicinity of other people within the venue
The Concourse Performing Arts Centre is a registered COVID safe facility
The Concourse team have been working hard to ensure that shows and events can continue to take place whilst ensuring that we all stay safe. The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our highest priority.
What we are doing
- All patrons are required to wear masks when indoors, except when eating and drinking. All staff will wear face masks whilst fronting the general public (anyone with underlying medical conditions will be exempted.
- All patrons and staff entering the building will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- Unwell patrons and staff will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- The NSW Health QR code registration needs to be completed upon entry to the venue and staff are required to check you have completed this process. This must be completed for all patrons entering the venue regardless of age, the phone app has the ability to also register on behalf of dependants. This is a mandatory practise under the Health Act.
- Staff will wear rubber gloves when cleaning
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned after each performance, these include handrails, door knobs and push plates, seat armrests, toilet facilities.
- Consumption of alcohol whilst standing is not permitted. Patrons drinking alcohol will need to be seated, either in the foyers or within the auditorium.
- Contactless payment facilities are in place and patrons encouraged to utilise them in preference to cash.