COVID-19 Safe Policy
The Concourse Performing Arts Centre is a registered COVID safe facility
The Concourse team have been working hard to ensure that shows and events can continue to take place whilst ensuring that we all stay safe, The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our highest priority. With that in mind when you visit the venue you will find the following precautions in place:
What we are doing
- All patrons, staff and performers are temperature tested upon arrival. A temperature of 37.4 C will be considered high and the person refused admittance
- All staff will wear face masks whilst fronting the general public (staff with underlying medical conditions will be exempted)
- All patrons and staff entering the building will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- Unwell patrons and staff will not be permitted to enter the venue
- A record of names of patrons and staff attending the venue will be kept electronically for 28 days along with a mobile number OR email address
- The venue capacities are limited to 1 person per 4 sq meters
- Patrons are required to be socially distanced by 1.5m at all times
- Staff will wear rubber gloves when cleaning
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned after each performance, these include handrails, door knobs and push plates, seat armrests, toilet facilities.
- A hygiene marshall will be in place for all events with an attendance greater than 50
- Contactless payment facilities are in place and patrons encouraged to utilise them in preference to cash
What you can do
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell or required to self isolate
- Follow directions from our staff during your visit
- Pay attention to signage throughout the venue and adhere to the messaging
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly
- Adhere to the seat markings within the venue that indicate where you should sit
- Download the COVID safe app
Conditions of entry
Patrons displaying signs of COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry. Stay home if you have been feeling unwell, showing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has felt unwell at any point in the past 2 weeks. All patrons will be temperature checked on entry.
To gain access to the venue you must provide your name, email and / or mobile number; this will be collected at time of ticket purchase or upon entry to the venue.
By attending The Concourse Performing Arts Centre you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.