Our car park entrance is on Ferguson Lane via Archer Street. Accessible parking spaces are available in The Concourse car park and in nearby Endeavour and Spring Streets.
Mon – Fri 6:00am – 1:00am
Saturday 6:00am – 1:00am
Sunday 8:00am – 11:00pm
Public Holidays 8:00am – 11:00pm
Regular Parking Rates
|Rates||Entry time: 6am - 6pm||Entry time: 6pm – 1am|
|Up to 1 hour||Free||Free|
|1 - 1.5 hours||$4||$10|
|1.5 - 2 hours||$5||$13|
|2 - 2.5 hours||$6||$15|
|2.5 - 3 hours||$7||$18|
|3 - 3.5 hours||$9||$20|
|3.5 - 4 hours||$10||$20|
|4 - 5 hours||$15||$20|
|5 - 6 hours||$18||$20|
|6 - 7 hours||$20||$20|
|7 + hours||$25||$20|
The Concourse car park closes daily at 1am. An overnight surcharge applies.
Parking Value Deals
Prepay Parking Night: If you enter the car park after 6pm and plan to stay more than two hours, prepay your parking for $15 and save up to $5.
Prepay Parking Day: If you enter between 6am and 6pm, Monday to Friday and plan to stay for six hours or more, prepay your parking for $20 and save up to $5.
Weekend Parking: A maximum rate of $8 is available for cars entering the car park between 6am and 6pm on weekends.
Earlybird Parking: Earlybird parking is available for $9 per day. The special rate is available for cars that enter between 6am-10am and exit between 3pm-7pm, Monday to Friday. The rate is available for the first 100 cars. Vehicles must be parked on Level 2 and tickets need to be validated on arrival via ticket machine next to boom gate on Level 2, upon entry.
Car park terms and conditions
Lost Ticket $25 at all times
- Rates apply from time of entry till time of Close per day.
- Overnight Surcharge $10.00 (1am – 6am)
- Removal of vehicle when car park closed $50.00
- 20 cent surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
- Motorcycles must park in numbered bays prefixed with M. Motorcycles may park for free but must comply with any time restrictions if displayed at the bay.
- Entry subject to terms and conditions located at entry and lift foyers in car park.
|Download and print our Map with The Concourse location with parking and general public transport information|