An Evening with James Bond
A Special Performance by the WSO.
Nobody does it better than the Willoughby Symphony Orchestra as they launch their 2024 season with a thrilling night of spycraft and suspense.
Join Chief Conductor and Artistic Director Dr Nicholas Milton AM and the WSO in a celebration of themes from the iconic James Bond films from the late 1960s to the 21st century.
Relive the adventures of the world’s greatest spy in this electrifying musical experience featuring classics like Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever and Moonraker through to modern masterpieces like Adele’s Skyfall and Billie Eilish’s No Time to Die.
GALA: AN EVENING WITH JAMES BOND – WILLOUGHBY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
- Music - Classical
- Saturday, 03 February 2024 07:00 PM
- Reserved Seating -Adult: $99.00
- Reserved Seating-Concession: $89.00
- Reserved Seating-Youth (u/35): $79.00
- Reserved Seating-Child (5-16yrs): $45.00
- Reserved Seating-Family (2 Adults+2 Child 5-16yrs): $275.00
- Sunday, 04 February 2024 02:00 PM