COVID-19 Prevention and Mitigation Policy
The Concourse Performing Arts Centre will continue to operate in accordance with NSW Government COVID-19 Restrictions
For current information on COVID-19 rules in NSW, please visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules
For the safety of our patrons, staff and performers The Concourse Performing Arts Centre will continue to operate with the following protective measures in place:
In line with NSW government regulations patrons and performers will no longer be required to show vaccination status
Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended, but not mandatory under the NSW Government’s latest rules.
QR Code Sign-In
QR code sign is strongly recommended, but not mandatory, when entering the venue
Under the Health Order venues are now permitted to operate at 100% of capacity
Patrons should be aware that under a 100% seated capacity that they may be seated next to or in the immediate vicinity of other people within the venue
The Concourse Performing Arts Centre is a registered COVID safe facility
The Concourse team have been working hard to ensure that shows and events can continue to take place whilst ensuring that we all stay safe. The health and safety of our visitors, performers, clients and staff is always our highest priority.
What We Are Doing
- All patrons and staff are encouraged to use hand sanitizer
- Unwell patrons and staff will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Staff will wear rubber gloves when cleaning
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned after each performance, these include handrails, door knobs and push plates, seat armrests, toilet facilities.
- Contactless payment facilities are in place and patrons are encouraged to utilise them in preference to cash